For the Technological Forecasting and Social Change journal FIRES researcher Luca Grilli is co-organizing a call for papers.
Research topics and conceptual debates may include (but are not limited to):
1. Innovation policies for funding large-scale research projects addressing grand challenges
2. Designing policies to facilitate finance for innovation
3. Science and higher-education institutions, finance for innovation, university third mission
4. Financial markets and innovation
5. Innovative financing channels for science
Submission starts: December 2015
Submission closes: April 2016
For further information please see here.