Sofia Xesfingi is a Post-Doc researcher at the Economics Department of the University of Piraeus, Greece. Her research interests lie in the fields of Health Economics and Medical Innovation. Sofia holds a Ph.D. of Health Economics and a M.Sc. of Healthcare Management from the University of Piraeus, and a B.A. of Biology from Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece.
- Xesfingi, S. and Vozikis, A. (2016). “eHealth Literacy: In the Quest of the Contributing Factors”,Interactive Journal of Medical Research, 5(2), e16.
- Xesfingi, S. and Vozikis, A. (2016). Patient satisfaction with the healthcare system: Assessing the impact of socio-economic and healthcare provision factors. BMC Health Services Research, 16, 94. http://doi.org/10.1186/s12913-016-1327-4
- Xesfingi, S., Vozikis, A. and Pollalis, Y. (2015). “Citizens’ Preferences on Healthcare expenditure allocation: Evidence from Greece”. Health Expectations. doi: 10.1111/hex.12420
- Xesfingi, S. and Vozikis, A. (2016). “Health Services Quality and Patient Satisfaction: A review of the literature” in Manolitzas, P., Grogoroudis, E., Matsatsinis, N. and Yannacopoulos, D. “Effective Methods for Modern Healthcare Quality and Evaluation”, IGI Global
- Clinical Severity and Economic Compensation: the case of DRGs in Greece
- In- and Out-patient Satisfaction Assessment: the case of a Greek General Hospital